ANNOUNCING NEW BOOK
Are you overwhelmed with high stress and burnout? Today’s busy world is fraught with all of the following:
- a constantly changing environment
- a demand to multi-task and meet rigid deadlines
- an abundance of negative attitudes and an I-can’t-do-it mentality
- a melting pot of various cultures
- many unique personalities and clashing ideas
This list goes on and on and on, each of these factors directly affecting your health, wellbeing as well as preventing you from reaching your goals and from tasting success. Matters are only complicated by the fact that we all have different needs and goals on our path to success. There is nothing wrong with having goals that will move you toward growth, however as we are evolving, it is necessary to experience inner joy, peace, and love toward each other while living in harmony with Mankind.
LEARN HOW TO...
Achieve success in a complex world with simplified solutions that will help you get where you want to go while enjoying the journey along the way!
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES...
- Viewing failure in a different light.
- Experiences are really all about research and development.
- Your experiences contribute to your mindset.
- Is it a roadblock or just a matter of mindset?
- The good, the bad, and the ugly: What makes up the mindset?
- A negative mindset is equal to a lost opportunity.
- Discover the attributes of a successful mindset.
- Create a life of abundance with a positive attitude.
- Your ace in the hole: Have a plan in place when the ugly shows up.
- Create your legacy by choosing three defining words to describe yourself.
LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE
Sign up NOW to receive your
FREE downloadable copy of
"A powerful, transcendental, yet practical read on overcoming the roadblocks of life. Learn from Debra’s experiences and insights, and you’ll find yourself feeling much more confident about yourself – and your life, right here and now."
"A straightforward and honest book that brilliantly captures the emotional, mental, psychological, and physical baggage weighing us down and finding success by letting go. Congratulations, Debra Vogel!"
"Debra Vogel’s life experiences in Failing Forward will help readers in their respective journeys. It invites reflection, provokes adjustments and helps you overcome challenges."
"So many people are too wired to the noise and distractions that we all wake up to that we fail to listen to that little voice within. Failing Forward takes our focus back to finding our road instead of seeing the obstacles ahead."